My Dream

Hello! welcome back with me. In this post I would to tell you my dream.

My name is Geva Almer Hariri. I'm born in Bandung 25 October 2002. So my age is 16 years old. My hobby is playing video games and watching movies. I'm student in Senior High School 3 Bandung. I have one older brother, his name is Ravel. He is now studying at Widyatama university.

I am interested in programming, I am also interested in becoming a doctor. So for the future, I am still confused to choose college at ITB or UNPAD. But when I was little, I wanted to be an architect because I like designing house or I wanted to be an employee at a BUMN

My weakness is I always lazy when there's nothing to do and I'm also not too confident to express my opinion when I disagree with others.

I think I can remember something quickly when I really mean it, but forget it quickly when I don't care about that.

My family and I often travel during school holidays. I have hope to make my family and I travel around the world in the future.

That's all my dream, I hope my dream can come true. Thank you for reading my post.

Komentar