Plan for My Holiday

Hi.
We meet again on this post. In this time i will give you example dialogue about " Plan for My Holiday".
enjoy it.

Geva : " Hello, Good morning! Asena and Sano "
Asena and Sano : "Good morning! "
Geva : " How are you today? "
Asena : " I'm fine thank you, how about you Sano? "
Sano : " I'm very very well, and you Geva? "
Geva : " Of course I'm feeling good "
Asena : " By the way, became holiday season is coming soon. Do you guys have any plan to do in the holiday?"
Sano : " I don't have any plan, right now i stiil thinking about it. Do you guys have any suggestion "
Geva : " How about you spend your holiday in other country "
Sano : " Of course i can do it, but it's to cheap for me to spend money on it "
Asena : " Ahh it's imposible. Yesterday you still borrow my money to buy a snack "
Geva : " Hahaha! Well your plan aside. My plan about the holiday is going to the new theme park with my family."
Sano : " That's a good plan to do a holiday. Spend your time with your family.Then how about your plan for the holiday Asena? ".
Asena : " Maybe i will gather with my big familon my grandma's house that was my father told me."
Geva : " Well that was a good plan. So Sano do you already make your plan for the holiday?"
Sano : " I think I will discuss it first with my family, so that it will not make a problem for my family.
*bell sound*
Asena : " Good plan but I think we will resume the discussion later because the bell already ringing."
Geva : " You're right let's go to the class before it's to late."
Sano : " Yes let's go!"


That was the example dialogue about " Plan for My Holiday " with my friend and I make. Thank you for your attention to reading my post

Bye...
 

Komentar