EDU PASSION 2019

Hello guys! Welocome back to my blog...
In this time, I will share my report about Edu Passion 2019.

on Thursday, January 24, 2019. SMA 3 held an Edu passion event. Edu Passion is an annual event made by SMA 3. The program aims to enable students to choose majors and courses. This program starts at 7.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.

Many universities participated in this event to fill existing stands such as ITB, UNPAD, UGM, UI, etc. There are also public booths such as booths, food, and banks.

At the opening, the Governor of West Java, Ridwan Kamil filled the event with a speech.

me and my friends interviewed a number of stands there, one example that my friend and I interviewed was the IPB stand:

A: me
B: the person interviewed

A: Hello! may I be your interviewee?
B: of course, please.
A: Why do you have to enter IPB?
B: because IPB has 5 ways to enter, namely through the SNMPTN, SBMPTN, see, PIN, and school choice pathways.
A: I see, then what are the major interests there?
B: The department that is in demand there is a department of plantations and veterinarians, the talk of veterinary departments is only 1 in Indonesia, namely in IPB.
A: Wow cool, thanks for the time, bye!
B: yes, bye!


and here are some photos that I took :






Komentar