~ GHATAPRAYA ~

GHATAPRAYA

Hello!
Welcome back with my blog, today I am going to tell you about my story in Ghatapraya.

Ghatapraya is a cultural festivals from SMAN 3 Bandung. Many performance displayed by this cultural festival like Hivi, Nidji, Elephant Kind, OSD ITB, Didik Nini Thowok, Vina Candrawati, Giri Harja, Soul Etnic, Elevoice, Drizzling Dancer, and many extra curricular from SMAN 3 Bandung. Gathapraya is located in " Lapang Bali ", Bandung who started at Saturday, 30 September 2017. Open gate the festivals at 12 o'clock. The ticket price of the Ghatapraya is Rp. 55.000 and OTS ticket is Rp. 65.000.

Before I came to Ghatapraya, I implement a psychotest which are held by Universitas Indonesia. Psychotest started at 7 o'clock until 15 o'clock, because so many the questions which are given. My friends who attended psychotest and I get foods from psychotest committee. after the psychotes finish we gets pencil case and key chain.

I boarding pass the ticket Ghatapraya after finish the psychotest abou at 16 o'clock when Soul Etnic appear in stage. before I watch the stage I buy many foods, because in there so many food stalls ad food truck like sell fried rice, thai tea, takoyaki, pentol lada, ice cream, variant potatoes, etc. Range the price food is about Rp. 20.000 until Rp. 40.000. One of food stalls who very long queue is mac'n cheese.

I meet a lot SMPN 2 friends and other friends which is not from SMAN 3 alone, that's was make me happy But, appearance who I was waitng yaitu TS'T I can not see it, because intersect with time Maghrib. so I cannot see TS'T. 

After appearance from TS'T, Vina Candrawati appreance a sand painting which is amazing. Didik Nini Thowok appreance a traditional dance, Didik Nini thowok who I think girl and evidently that was a man. About at 20 o'clock Elephant kind appreance a song from this gruop, but the sound vocalist not heard, because the sound effect is too loud. And at 20:30 it's time for hivi to appear, Hivi bring a lot of songs which is very nice. When Nidji appreance I not to saw, because it's too night and I already to pick up with my parent's

That's all my story when I came to cultural festival Ghatapraya.
Thank you for reading my post on this post, I hope you enjoy it.

See you next time.

Komentar