Recommendation Letter

Dear Anton,

I on behalf of my friend Fauzan Widiarga write this recommendation letter that would allow him to get the scholarship. I am very much familiar with hi for the last two years being his friend at Senior High School 3 Bandung. He is a very energetic person and he is also an easy person to talk to anyone.

As a student in Senior High School 3 Bandung he is easy to define a problem. He was also active in the school organization even as the section chairperson. He is very talented in the social field as well as in the academic field, he often gets good grades in his school.

as far as I know he is a person who always helps people who are in trouble, because of that he has a dream to become a dentist in order to be able to help other people who are sick. he has good intentions to make everyone happy.

so because of all that I recommend Fauzan to get a scholarship especially to become a dentist and I am sure he will really be serious to show his talent.

thank you,

Best regards,


Geva Almer H.

Komentar