It's Me

It's Me

Hi!
Welcome back with my post on this blog. Today i'm going to introduce my self
Hope you enjoy it

My name is Geva Almer Hariri, you can call me Geva. another month I am 15 years old, and I was born in Bandung, 25 October 2002 on Friday. I am the second child of two brothers. Now my brother 19 years old and he is in college.My family and I live in Bandung at Puri Dago 9 street number 6.

My favorite color is dark blue, because the color was so cool. My favorite food is rendang and I like any food made from meat. My favorite lesson is math, and chemistry.

Before I school in Senior High School 3 Bandung, I studied in Junior High School 2 Bandung. I have a lot friends in here and I have group who name ' Timses '. Timses is mean Team Sucses, we usually talk about a girl who we like.

My hobby is playing game, because with playing game I will feel good mood. In the future I want to be editor, because the editor can make an animation was so great. With playing game too we can make new friends. I usually playing game with my brother.

Now I am school in Senior High School 3 Bandung, because this school including the 5 best schools in Indonesia. The alumni from SHS 3 Bandung many received at ITB, and it was interested me to be student in Senior High School 3 Bandung.

That's all about me
Thank you for your attention.

Komentar