My First Conversation in SMAN 3 Bandung

Yo!
We meet again in this post. Today Im going to tell you about my first conversation in SMAN 3 Bandung

Annisa : Can i seat next to you? there is no more chair available.
Me : Of course
Annisa : My name is Annisa, and you?
Me : It's Geva, where do you from? your accent is weird.
Annisa : I'm from Lombok. Yea.. I agree with you. You're not the first person who said that. :) where do you from?
Me : I'm from Bandung, which part of lombok?
Annisa : Central Lombok.
Me : ouh.. my aunt live in East Lombok .
Annisa : oh ya? is it Kupang city?
Me : ya... waitt.. the teacher is coming...

Then the teacher is coming, our conversation is to be continue.

That's my first conversation in SMAN 2 Bandung, thank you for your clicking this blog
See you next time.


*not based on the original story

Komentar