Thankful Experience

Yo guys
In this time i will share to you my thankful experience, hope you enjoy it.

One year ago i have some task to make a movie project about fairy tale, we just have time three days to make it, because that my friends and i make script in the first day and shooting in second and third day. On the first day we make script about remake story of sleeping beauty. We make script at 08:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m.

My friends and i plan to shooting at Jayagiri forest in the first day. on the day shooting we gather in one of my friends house at 08:00 a.m. two of my friend was to late to gather so we go to Jayagiri forest at 10:00 a.m. we arrived at Jayagiri forest at 12:00 when weather in this time was very hot, but when my friends and in to Jayagiri forest we are not allowed to go inside because we bring camera and costume to shooting, because Jayagiri forest is a camping place and protected forest place and we not to allowed capture a video in here.

But my friend talk to the security in Jayagiri forest and finally he allowed my friend and i to shooting in Jayagiri forest but just until three o'clock. i don't know my friend was talking about to the security but i was very grateful to him and the security who allowed us to shooting in Jayagiri forest. That's why we managed to collect the movie project and we get a value of 95.

That's was my thankful experience, thank you for your attention.







Komentar