Reason for not Attending to World Tournament Event

Hi!


We meet again on this post, in this post i will give you my reason for not attending to World Tournament Event. Hope you enjoy it.

On Saturday, 26 August 2017. I can't attending to World Tournament, because on this day I happen to promise with doctor to check up my illness. Actually it's been two weeks late, because hectic schedule. I promise with docter on saturday, because working hourse the doctor from 09:00 a.m until 12:00 a.m, and this time I was in school. therefore I choose on Saturday, because i think no anyevent on Saturday.

At 05:00 o'clock I woke up from sleep for prepared to doctor. Before I went to doctor my father give license to SMAN 3 Bandung, after that we went to doctor in Santo Yusup hospital which name is Dr. Jo Kheng Tek. I get the queue number eleventh it was still 08:30 a.m. I'm waiting at Yogaya Express for breakfast. When I had been called to go into doctor's room I feel afraid, because check up on this day is  take off stitches from my body, I think it hurts but, it did not feel anything. After that we go home at 12:00 o'clock.

That's my reason for not attending to World Tournament
Thanks for your attention, see you next time!

Komentar